3D embossing wood grain decking is a type of decking material that is made from a combination of wood and plastic. The wood is typically from recycled sources, and the plastic is often from recycled materials as well. The result is a durable, low-maintenance decking material that is resistant to moisture and other environmental factors. It is often used as an alternative to traditional wood decking because it requires less maintenance and has a longer lifespan.
3D embossing wood grain decking is a revolutionary product compared to traditional WPC. The embossing process was not from 'thermal print', but 'pressure print', so the outside wood grain looks vivid and deep. Also, the texture can stay much longer. With plastic crust covering the outside, the surface is much more harder, and resists water and scratch better. Oil and wine stain will not stay on the surface as well.
- Long service life: WPC embossed decking can be used for 10 to 50 years.
- Less maintenance: It only needs water with soap to clean occasionally, which reduces the cleaning and maintenance time and fee.
- Exterior color diversity: The decking also has a natural texture of wood, and can also achieve personalized modeling, and has diverse product colors.
- ECO materials : It is renewable, and does not contain toxic substances, and can be processed.
- Easily installation: WPC embossed decking installation is very convenient.
|Product Name||3D Embossed WPC Decking|
|Hot Size||140*23mm, 140*25mm, 145*21mm, 150*25mm|
|Eco-friendly||95% recycled materials, produced of recycle wood fiber and recycle plastic, and saving forest resources.|
|Profile||Hollow or Solid|
|Surface Treatment||Groove, wood grain,High Gloss, Embossed|
|Color||Chocolate, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Redwood, Teak, White Grey|
|Certificate||ISO, Intertek, SGS,FSC|
|Application||Building material, swimming pool, seaside, garden landscapes, indoor decoration, municipal facilities etc. Such as flooring, wall panel, pergola, bridges, railing, fence, stairs, flower boxes, dustbin, park bench etc|